Barclays Center is committed to hosting world-class sports and entertainment with the primary goal of keeping all fans, guests, employees, players, and performers safe. Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been working diligently with the WNBA, New York State, New York City, and our own medical experts, as informed by the CDC, to establish and implement health and safety protocols for anyone who enters the arena.
Below are your options to gain entry into Barclays Center on game day:
- Take an antigen test at Barclays Center no more than 6 hours before doors open (at no cost to you). Click here to schedule your testing appointment.
- Show proof of full vaccination, completed at least 14 days prior to the date of the game, accompanied by a government issued photo ID. New York State residents can also show proof of vaccination through Excelsior Pass.
- Independently take a PCR test within 3 days of the game (ticket holder is responsible for testing costs) and link these results to your CLEAR app.
*We strongly recommend utilizing one of the first 2 options
MORE INFORMATION FOR NON-VACCINATED GUESTS GETTING TESTED AT BARCLAYS CENTER
If you are not fully vaccinated and intend to take an antigen test at Barclays Center:
- Register here and save your login information
- After registering, schedule your testing appointment here. Select the option for “NY Liberty Game Day Antigen Testing”
- Upon arrival, please proceed to the Geico Atrium Entrance, log in to your patient portal, and show your personal QR code and appointment confirmation; Ambulnz will administer your antigen test at the Geico Atrium testing area.
- If your test result is negative for COVID-19, you will receive a message from Ambulnz and the virtual entry pass in your Ambulnz patient portal will turn green
- If a COVID-19-positive result is found, a medical staff member will contact you
Click here for a map of the Barclays Center entrances.
MORE INFORMATION FOR NON-VACCINATED GUESTS TAKING PCR TESTS THROUGH AN INDEPENDENT PROVIDER
If you are not fully vaccinated and intend to take a PCR test through an independent provider, you will need to utilize the CLEAR app (or you can instead bring a copy of your negative PCR test from the lab provider):
- Download the CLEAR app and enroll for free using a government issued ID
- Link your negative results to your CLEAR account
- On game day, complete a Health Survey on the CLEAR app
Please note: we recommend non-vaccinated guests 17 years or younger utilize the testing option at Barclays Center.
What does fully vaccinated mean?
As informed by the CDC, full vaccination means at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine (if you have received another form of the COVID-19 vaccine, please contact email@example.com).
This option does not apply to fans seated within 15 feet of the court. If you are sitting in the following locations, you are still required to test on gameday:
- Section 4 – Row 10
- Section 6 – Rows 7, 8, 9
- Section 7 – Rows 7, 8, 9
- Section 8 – Rows 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Section 9 – Rows 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Section 10 – Rows 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Section 12 – Rows 11
- Section 13 – Rows 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Section 19 – Rows 1, 2, 3
- Section 20 – Row 2
- Section 22 – Rows 1, 2, 3, 4
- Section 23 – Rows 1, 2, 3, 4
- Section VIP24 – Rows 1, 2, 3, 4
- Section VIP25 – Rows 1, 2, 3, 4
- Section 26 – Rows 1, 2, 3, 4
- Section FLR17 – Row AA
- Section FLR17W – Row AAW
- Section FLR23 – Row AA
- Section FLR24 – Row AA
- Section FLR25 – Row AA
- Section FLR31 – Row AA, Row BB
- Section FLR31W – Row AAW
What happens if I register a positive PCR or antigen test?
If a COVID-19-positive PCR or antigen test result is found, a representative will contact you. You will be advised to contact your health care provider and follow applicable quarantine guidelines. You will unfortunately not be allowed to attend the game.
ARENA RULES AND ENHANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES
Barclays Center has been working with the NBA, WNBA, New York City, New York State, and our own medical experts, as informed by the CDC, to establish and implement health and safety protocols for anyone who enters the arena. To learn more, please click here.
Doors open two hours prior to tip-off each game day. Please use the entrance listed on your mobile ticket.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Guests may only eat in their seating locations unless, you are seated within 15 feet of the court. Fans sitting in these locations are unable to eat in their seats and will only be able to dine at the location designated on their ticket.
Everyone entering Barclays Center over the age of two is required to wear a face mask that completely covers their nose and mouth. Permissible face masks include surgical masks, medical-grade masks, or multi-layer cloth masks. Single layer cloth masks, neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted. Face masks are required at all times while inside the arena and on the arena plaza awaiting entry, except when actively eating or drinking in designated areas where such activities may be permitted.
Except for patrons in the same seating “pod”, anyone inside the arena must maintain at least six feet of distance (or greater as may be advised by arena management) from each other.